Sunday, April 8, 2007

1st entry

Testing 1 2 3...found myself so bored stiff .....i m writing this and i have just no idea why i'm writing this ... i think it'sbecause i just have nothing better to do but to write something on my blog...however i'm just so bored and being bored made me so tired that i can't thinkof anything nice or anything for the matter to write ... haiz ...i'm just soo... BORED....!!! i think thats the reason why i'm writing this ... its because i'm just bored and have nothing really better to do but to write this to test my blog... yawns.... ZzZ ... i'm so bored .... and i have nothing to do...what can i do but to write this boring 1st entry of my blog because i'm just bored and have nothing to do... i hope this post is long enough for you coz i'm so bored..running out of words to write about how bored i am... and being bored i wrote this.....=p