Thursday, April 12, 2007

A walk to remember

Today met up with Gary to buy books. Saw my freshies leading their freshies to buy books. Reminds me of last year when i was doing the same. But too bad my freshies seems to have forgotten me liao.. sad man.. Then went to South canteen to eat then head to Funan IT mall to find my Office chair and Gary's resistance band.

Within 6 hours, we walked from Funan IT mall to suntec to Sim Lim then back to Bugis Marina and finally back to suntec.(over 30km)Finally suntec's carrefour have wat i wan.. And guess wat this bloody hell indian guy say we can put the office chair into the trolley and pay at the counter .Pay liao drag to this Looney Tunes store to tell them my address and they will send it to my house dismantle. I have to resemble them myself? The indian guy's attitude sucks la. And because we are buying something less than 150 we need to put the stuff into the trolley. Then if we buy cupboard we put the cupboard into the trolley to pay?