Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sheep year or Shit year?

This marks my 41 postings on my blog, an amazing achievement since i started this blog 8 years ago and stop for about 3.5 years in between. I developed a writing habit and began to enjoy it even though frankly i'm not good at languages. Last year has been really a year of lots of ups and downs mentally, emotionally... pretty tough, lots of learning and humbling process, I have grown, I have realized.


Memory of those burnout days still haunt me. I could sense the unpleasantness, I felt depressed, overworked, not restful. Now I could look back and laugh. Very soon I will make a decision. Hopefully I will get used to working life again when the time comes and hopefully my sense of urgency will be there.

These 4 days of cny break haven't been really exciting for me. More disappointing than anything else but I need to learn to move on and move ahead. Peace!