Friday, December 19, 2014

Smart Aleck

Recently I have been a little tired. Have you feel like wanting to advise someone that is older than you but afraid because they might have more life experience that you and then you decided to give your advise or opinion anyway and they just brush it away. Have you tried to advised someone who is younger than you only to found out that they don't take your words seriously. And then you see their circumstances never changed.

Sometimes advising is just a way or gesture for me to help or encourage but most of time they don't want the help. I advised also advised until tired already. I finally decided I shall not take initative to talk through to anyone from now on unless people ask me which, is very unlikely. I'm seriously sick of people who talked so much about their aspiration and then you see them sitting comfortably at their comfort zone not doing anything. Then they say "I know my open doors are coming" "I know God's vision for me is fulfilling" its just "on hold". If they don't even move then God can't direct. At least if they move and went on the wrong direction or become lost, God will still lead them to the right path. Time will keep moving, before they think about it again, years will go by just like that.

Having said that I think I should not worry about these people much less even bother as it is not my problem at all. In the past, as much as I wanted to succeed, I also wanted the people around me to succeed. I need to learn to let go and move on without them and perhaps ignore them. I need to learn not to be too serious and harash with myself.

I hope the next time when I meet up with friends I can just be still and listen to them talk. Just chill and not talk or gossip or complain too much about people. Be presence and just being.