Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Too blessed to be stressed

Perhaps I am really so free these days that I decided to write another post.
Plan for next year by cny will start producing 1 or 2 short film and mid next year will signed up another 1 or 2 courses. Really enjoy the process of "self-discovery", learning new things, and the joy of discovery new methods of doing things, even though sometimes its a tedious process.

Taking a short break this month. I really have to step out in faith, trusting the Lord to hold unto me as I move forward and embracing the new year. This year, I have felt I look better now, as one who has less stress as compared to a few years back. I didn't know that taking such a rest could have such a great impact on how I look. I did have a good rest. I do not have to rush anything, meet any datelines, or seek anyone's approval. Perhaps the only pressure I felt was self-imposed, "so you think you performed well today?". On one occasion, I felt I should get proper job, on another, I think maybe I should continue what I'm doing for another year... Hai?

I'm just a little afraid.. afraid that if life will take on a similar hectic schedule like the past, would I still be "stressed-out" or "burnt-out" again? self condemning myself in the process? Would I have the opportunity to do filming? This really sounds faithless, when one starts turning inwards instead of looking at the Shepherd, almost losing sight of the One who holds my future. Stress and fear come along when I lose sight of my Shepherd.

This is the time of the year again to celebrate Christmas, and once again I'm throwing more things away. Can't believe after throwing so much stuff away last year I'm still left with so much left. This year I doubt I will receive any gifts and in fact some of my presents from previous years are books which I have yet to read. I will try to read them soon.

I have also embark on my driving practical which I will blog about in my next post!

Jesus loves you all! Goodnight